KEEPING AHEAD OF COVID-19:
Please Observe Visitor Policies and Precautions. Help us slow the spread of coronavirus - Wear a Mask, Wash Your Hands & Wait 6 Feet Apart! We continue to refine our family and visitor guidelines for the well-being of our patients, their loved ones and our staff. Note: Wearing masks is required at all times, including inside patient rooms.
We Promise to Keep You Safe, Healthy and COVID-Protected.
Following advice from our infectious disease experts, we will be:
- Practicing social distancing in all of our clinic locations
- Minimizing wait times in common areas, like waiting rooms
- Asking our patients to join all providers and clinic staff in wearing masks
- Limiting visitors, with few exceptions
- Cleaning our facilities with strict sanitation protocols
- Conducting screenings for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Offering expanded access to virtual visits via video or telephone
- Staffing Respiratory Assessment Clinics for patients with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms
For patients who are not COVID-19-positive or suspected to have COVID-19:
Only one healthy adult family member or visitor per day may accompany/visit adult patients who have appointments, are undergoing same-day procedures, or being seen in one of our outpatient clinics.